Friday, August 26, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Fri. August 26, 2011

I am feeling Good!  I still have my bouts of depression and anxiety attacks but I have so much going on in my life and some of it is actually really good!

I had a great day with my workouts and eating yesterday!  That alone is motivating!

I am still continuing on with Scott Colby's - Bootcamps On Demand!
Here is today's results from my workout!

I started with a dynamic warm up of:
Push Ups x 12
Squats x 20
Spiderman Climbs x 20 total

Jumping Jacks x 30
2 Rounds

Quad Set - Two by Four Workout!


Scott says "Couplets are some of your toughest fat burning interval workouts. With a Couplet, you have 2 exercises. You alternate between the 2 exercises for the prescribed number of reps for the prescribed number of minutes. Definitely these workouts are one of the best way to melt fat and build lean muscle"  
I beleive it! 

Do as many rounds of each couplet in 6 minutes. Rest 2 minutes between couplets.


(I completed 6 rounds)


(I completed 4 1/2 rounds)


(I completed 3 rounds)


(I completed 3 1/4 rounds)

I felt like I was running out of steam, but pushed through as hard as I could!  Total workout time was 30 minutes.

MEALS:
Meal 1 - 1 banana, 1 cup of coffee with sugar free creamer (14.4 gms sugar)
Meal 2 -
Meal 3 -
Meal 4 -
Meal 5 - 

Calories -
Sugars -   
WATER: 

0 comments: