Friday, August 26, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Thurs. August 25, 2011

My Smart Goal for today: Stay energized and positive! That an be difficult at times but it s so important. My lack if sleep probably adds to my energy level and mood swings.

I have been working out a bit later because my daughter nowdrives herself to school so I get her up and out and after she calls me to let me know she is there then I can do my workout.

I have been alternating between Zumba & Bootcamps Style Weight based Interval Training!

I did about 60 minutes of Zumba. 40 minutes was spent on doing an actual routine and the other time I used to work on new routines for my future classses. Don't knock it until you have tried it! I sweat more doing Zumba than I have ever sweated...and I sweat buckets, yuck! But the good news is that I really never get sick so all those nasty toxins must be coming out ;-D

Here is my FAVORITE routine right now, I finally have the choreography down! I just LOVE Pitbull!


If my workout wasn't enough this morning, I attended another Zumba Workout and took my daughter with me. It was an awesome class 60 minutes of non-stop Zumba Party and then 20 minutes of Abs, Glutes & Stretching! I was exhausted! I know I burned some big calories.

MEALS:
Meal #1: banana, 1 cup of coffee with sugar free creamer. (130 calories)
Meal #2: 3 ozs, sirloin beef, 1 large stalk of borccoli, bbq & hot sauce (226 calories)
Meal #3: 3 ozs turkey breast, 2 slices Ezekiel Bread, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 avocado (408 calories)
Meal #4: 1 small pack of go Raw Trek Mix (nuts/fruit) from Trader Joes (210 calories)
Meal #5: 1 hard boiled egg (70 calories)

1044 calories total
WATER: 9 glasses

All in all a great day!

0 comments: