Wednesday, August 3, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Tues. August 2, 2011

Today is a HIIT day!  I am also considering becoming certified in Turbo Kick as I have always loved all of Chalene Johnson's workouts.  I did a class of Round 45 this morning.  WOW!  Good stuff, 50 minutes of heart pumping kick boxing.  It was a nice change from the normal HIIT training I have been doing in between my Bootcamp Training Days! 

MEALS: 
Meal 1 - Banana, 1 small cup of coffee with sugar free creamer (14.4 gms sugar)
Meal 2 - 1 serving plain oatmeal
Meal 3 - Spicy chicken breast salad - (3 ozs grilled Cajun spiced chicken, on a large bed of lettuce, 1/2 small avocado, tomatoes, 1 oz sliced cheese) (3.6 gms sugar)
Meal 4 - 1 slice of Ezekiel sprouted grain bread with 1/2 oz of cheese
Meal 5 - 3 ozs of grilled chicken thigh, 2 servings of sauteed snap peas with mango salsa (14.8 gms sugar)

WATER:  8 glasses
Sugars:     32.8 gms

0 comments: