Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Sat. Feb. 19, 2011

My SMART Quest for today:  Continue to have a good mindset!  All of this working out and eating well must be doing my mind body and soul good even if I don't see it "on the scale" as I would like!

Today is the start of another great day!  It has been raining all night! But today the sun is shining and so are my spirits.  My measurements went down a tiny bit.  I am still a bit bigger (fractions on an inch) on some of my body parts , and my weight is still up by about 4 lbs. from the 2 weeks I took off during the holidays, but my body feels strong and tighter when I walk and I think this is a good thing.  I feel more powerful in many aspects of my life!

Give Me a Reason Workout - By ZUZANA - BodyRock.Tv


Workout Breakdown

Time: 12min.
Workout Type: Circuit Training
Exercises: 7
  • Jump Lunge - max. reps
  • Leg Raises - max. reps
  • Santana Push Up & Leg Lift - max. reps
  • Chin Ups - max. reps
  • Seated Bicycle - max. reps
  • One Leg Dead Lift (left leg) - max. reps
  • One Leg Dead Lift (right leg) - max. reps
Instructions:
12 minute long circuit.
Push yourself to the limit to get the most out of today’s training.
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 12 rounds of 10 and 50 second intervals.
10 seconds is for rest.
Do as many reps for each exercise as possible during each 50 second interval.


10 sec. rest
1. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 32, Zuzana 34 reps)
10 sec. rest
2. Leg Raises – 50 sec. effort (my score – 16, Zuzana 20 reps)
10 sec. rest
3. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 30, Zuzana 26 reps)
10 sec. rest
4. Santana Push Up & Leg Lift – 50 sec. effort (my score – 8, Zuzana 8 reps)
10 sec. rest
5. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 25, Zuzana, 22 reps)
10 sec. rest
6. Chin Ups – 50 sec. effort (my score – 15, Zuzana 6 reps) * Note:  I did Bodyweight Rows on Jungle Gym so it was not as difficult as doing Chin Ups.
10 sec. rest
7. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 24, Zuzana 26 reps)
10 sec. rest
8. Seated Bicycle - 50 sec. effort (my score – 40, Zuzana 40 reps)
10 sec. rest
9. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 24, Zuzana 21 reps)
10 sec. rest
10. One Leg Dead Lift (left leg) – 50 sec. effort (my score – 8, Zuzana 12 reps)
10 sec. rest
11. Jump Lunge – 50 sec. effort (my score – 22, Zuzana, 21 reps)
10 sec. rest
12. One Leg Dead Lift (right leg) – 50 sec. effort (my score – 10, Zuzana 11 reps)

This was a pretty darn good little workout!  Short but intense.
I had planned to do 20 minutes of skipping rope, but I have found that I am not very good at actual rope jumping.  Usually I just jump in place for 20 minutes , sometimes with different intervals of time, etc.  But I got a jump rope and started to use it, but found that I was "missing a lot" and had to keep starting over.  I wonder if I made it too short?  I will have to look into this, Geez!

MEALS:
Meal#1:  10:00 am - 2 slices uncured bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 small banana, coffee & sugar free creamer. (210 calories)
Meal #2: 1:00 pm - 2 slices ezekiel bread, tuna with olive oil, spices, 1/2 small avocado (440 calories)
Meal #3: 4:00 pm - 4 ozs roasted beets, 1 serving low fat ricotta cheese, dash of olive oil (145 calories)
Meal #4: 7:00 pm - 2 servings popcorn, (220 calories)
Meal #5: 9:00 pm - 2 serving chocolate chips, 2 glasses wine (360 calories)
1375 calories total
WATER: 8 glasses

0 comments: