Wednesday, February 16, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Wed. Feb. 16, 2011

My SMART Quest for today:  I am feeling more positive again even though the scale isn't budging and neither are my measurements.

 I didn't eat much yesterday calorie wise but I ate 6 small meals/ snacks.  I was a bit disappointed that the scale didn't reflect this and I actually seemed to gain weight!  But all this work can't be in vain.  I have gone over everything and I am doing it right, my body just deosn't seem to know what's going on!  Today is a new day!

Zuzana's - Tight Jeans Still Fit - Dive Bomber Exercise Challenge

Workout Breakdown

Time: 10min.
Workout Type: exercise challenge
Exercises: 1
  • Dive Bomber Push Updo as many as possible during 10 min.
I was only able to do 47 total!  Geez!  And I could only do 20 of them in good form on my toes, the rest were done on my knees.  I had not trouble going down in the Divebomber push up, it was reversing it and coming back out and up that was killer!  Zuzana was able to do 66, wow!
I continued this workout with Scott Colby's: Heart Healthy Cardio Workout!


Scott Colby's Valentine's Day Heart Healthy Cardio Workout!

60 seconds sprints (max effort), 120 seconds squats
60 seconds jumping jacks (max effort), 120 seconds lunge with twist
60 seconds squat thrust (max effort), 120 seconds side reaching lunges
60 seconds sprinting (max effort), 120 seconds alternating reverse lunges
60 seconds jumping jacks (max effort), 120 seconds alternating one legged reach
60 seconds squat thrusts (max effort), 120 seconds side planks

This was a decent workout!  It was a good compliment to Zuzana's workout as she worked mostly the upper body and core and this workout really worked the legs, lower body and got my heart rate uip as well.

MEALS:
Meal #1: 7:30 am -   8 ozs fat free milk with 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder, coffee &  sugar free creamer (210 calories)
Meal #2: 10:30 am -  2 slices uncured turkey bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 sm banana  (180 calories)
Meal #3: 12:30 pm -  1 serving trail mix, 1/2 small banana (200 calories)

Meal #4: 2:30 pm -  bbq pork meat (350 calories)

Meal #5: 5:30 pm -  Roasted Beets, 1 serving part skim ricotta cheese, 1 tsp olive oil, plus 1 serving broccoli veggie "fries" (not really fries), 2 Tbs Hummus, (315 calories)
Meal #6:  7:00 pm -  3  ozs chicken breast, roasted root veggies, 1/2 small banana, 1 serv of dipping chocolate. (320 calories)
1575 calories total
WATER: 8 glasses



0 comments: