Friday, February 4, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Thurs. Feb. 3, 2011

Week 3, Day 4
My SMART Quest for today:  Try to get more sleep tonight.  Work hard and get things done so I can go to bed earlier!

Went to bed at 11:30 pm.  Try as I might to go to bed earlier, I just can't seem to do it.  I think I have a fear of being kept up so I put off going to sleep until I have to!
Awoke: 5:00 am - 5 1/2  hours sleep!
Warm up: 5:10 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds


ULTIMATE BODY Challenging Workouts for Weight Loss with Megan White: 5:15 am
This morning my muscles were feeling sore and tight so I decided to dig out some of my dvd's and do a cardio kickboxing circuit.  It turned out NOT to be intense enough for me and I found myself going faster than the instructor on the dvd.  I also had to add extra jumping to my moves to keep my heart rate up.  Out of a 40 minute workout only about 30 minutes long snd not intense enough.  I feel like I barely broke a sweat.  Also, I hated that the instructor would cue you to start on yiur right foot but since she wasn't doing the mirror image thing, she waould actually be starting on my left, sigh!  I just had to block out whicj leg/arm she was telling me to use and just watch her.  I would reccommend  this dvd to beginners or slightly intermediate levels, but not if you feel you are intermediate to advanced.



Get Your Workout Gear Here:
These are the items I actually love and use!















MEALS:
Meal #1: 7:00 am - 10 ozs fat free milk, 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder, coffee &  sugar free creamer (220 calories)
Meal #2: 10:30 am -   1/2 banana, 1 egg , 2 slices of uncured bacon, (310 calories)
Meal #3: 1:30 pm - 10 sm/med grilled shrimp, 10 brussels sprouts,  2 dried figs, 9 almonds (236 calories)
Meal #4:  4:00 pm -  1 hardboiled egg, 1/4 avocado, 1 slice ezekiel sprouted whole grain bread, (195 calories)

Meal #4: 7:00 pm -  5 oz chicken breast, 1 serving "carrot fries" (350 calrories)

1311 calories total 

WATER:
  8 glasses

0 comments: