Monday, February 21, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Mon. Feb. 21, 2011

MY SMART Quest for today: Keep a positive attitude even on the days where I feel I am not being productive!

Things were pretty good this past weekend. I have been working hard to stay on track, catch up with my orders, eat healthy. I can never get to sleep on time, but I was able to sleep in a bit today!  I am trying Zuzana's Bodyrock.tv  "I'm Crazy But You Like It" workout.  It is a very short intense workout so I will do jump rope intervals as well.

Awoke: 7:00 am - 8  hours sleep!
Warm up: 7:15 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds

I’m Crazy But You Like It! Exercise Challenge

Workout Breakdown

Time: 10min.
Workout Type: exercise challenge
Exercises: 1
  • Jump Up-Knee Hug-Power Up -  X  as many reps as possible
Instructions:Set Interval Timer to count down 10 minutes. 
Complete as many reps of the Exercise Combo as possible.

My score was 51 Reps.
Zuzana's Score: 61 and 1/2 reps.
Freddy's Score :68 reps


I followed this workout with:
12 minutes of Jump Rope Intervals. 

 I did different foot patterns and variations including jumping jacks, hiesmans, etc.  I di not actually use a jump rope but jumped in place and moved my arms in the same motions.

MEALS:
Meal#1:  10:00 am - 2 slices uncured bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 small banana, coffee & sugar free creamer. (210 calories)
Meal #2: 1:00 pm - 3 ozs pork tenderloin, with mushroms shallots, sherry & dab of lt sour cream, 1/2 banana  (220 calories)
Meal #3: 3:00 pm - 1 1/2 servings of veggie wedgies, 2 Tbs lt sour cream, 1 Tbs BBQ sauce (175 calories)
Meal #4: 5:00 pm - 1 slice Ezekiel sprouted grain bread, 1 Tbs natural peanut butter, 1/2 small banana (220 calories)
Meal #5: 7:00 pm - 3 ozs pork tenderloin, with mushroms shallots, sherry & dab of lt sour cream, 4 ozs steamed broccoli, (215 calories)
1040 calories total
WATER: 6 glasses

0 comments: