Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Wed. Feb. 23. 2011

MY SMART Quest for today: Keep up with the workouts!  Good things will come of it!
Went to bed by 10:30 pm.  Managed to sleep fairly well but was still tired in the morning.  I was tying to talk myself out of working out, but ....I did NOT!  I was going to do Zuzana's No Fear Exercise Challenge, but my knee was bothering me, and when I did a practice run of the moves I realized that it was going to be too strenuous on my knees as well as my shoulders so I opted to do one of Scott Colby's Weight Based Interval Workouts!
Awoke: 5:00 am - 6 1/2  hours sleep!
Warm up: 5:20 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds


Weight Based Interval Training Workout "B"

By: Scott Colby
Workout Breakdown

Time: 20min.
Workout Type: Weight Based Interval Training
Exercises: 6
  • Body Weight Row - Wide Grip X 20 reps
  • Jumping Lunges X 20 reps
  • Lizard Crawl Push UPs X 20 reps
  • Step Ups X 20 reps per leg
  • T-Stabilizations X 20 reps total
  • Mountain Jumpers X 20 reps
Do 4 rounds or as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes whichever comes first!

I was able to complete 3 rounds of the 6 exercises without much rest at all in 21 minutes & 25 seconds
I was sweating and my heart was racing!  Today my biceps are really feeling it, lol.

0 comments: