Tuesday, February 22, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Tues. Feb. 22, 2011

MY SMART Quest for today: Keep up with the workouts! My nee is bothering me, so I will use caution, but listen to my body!
I measured my knee this morning and it is 1/2" bigger, so I guess it is swollen a bit!  Some of Zuzana's exercises can be very challenging and I have to remember that I am much older and not as physically fit as she is!  But I won't give up!

Awoke: 4:50 am - 5 hours, 50 minutes sleep!
Warm up: 5:10 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds


Quantum of Sweat Workout

Workout Breakdown

Time: 16min
Workout Type: Interval training
Exercises: 4
  • One Leg Skipping - max.reps during 50 second interval
  • Roll Over Commando Push Ups - Max.reps during 50 second interval
  • Low Jump Rope Jack - max.reps during 50 second interval
  • Reverse Push Up & Kick Up - max. reps during 50 second interval
Instructions:
Workout takes 16 minutes =  Four, 4 minute sequences.
Set Interval Timer for 4 rounds and two intervals of 10 seconds and 50 seconds.
Complete as many reps of each exercise during the 50 second intervals.
First Sequence:
1. Skipping on your left leg
2. Roll Over Commando Push Ups
3. Skipping on your right leg
4. Roll Over Commando Push Ups
*Two push ups with the two knee tucks count as 1 rep for the Roll Over Commando Push Ups exercise.

Second sequence:
1. Low Jump Rope Jacks
2. Reverse Push Up & Kick Up
3. Low Jump Rope Jacks
4. Reverse Push Up & Kick Up

Repeat both sequences one more time to complete 16 minutes in total.
I added an extra 4 minutes of intervals for a total of 20 minutes

 MEALS:
Meal#1:  7:00 am - 8 ozs fat free milk with 1 scoop Met Rx Protein powder (210 calories)
Meal #2: 10:00 pm -  2 slices uncured bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 small banana, coffee & sugar free creamer. (210 calories)
Meal #3: 1:30 pm - 1 1/2 servings of veggie wedgies, 2 Tbs lt sour cream, 1 Tbs BBQ sauce, 4 ozs grilled salmon (375 calories)
Meal #4: 7:00 pm - 12 med shrimp, grilled zucchini, serving chocolate chips & lt popcorn (ugh, why!) (515 calories)
1310 calories total
WATER: 6 glasses

0 comments: