I measured my knee this morning and it is 1/2" bigger, so I guess it is swollen a bit! Some of Zuzana's exercises can be very challenging and I have to remember that I am much older and not as physically fit as she is! But I won't give up!
Awoke: 4:50 am - 5 hours, 50 minutes sleep!
Warm up: 5:10 am
Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds
Workout Type: Interval training
- One Leg Skipping - max.reps during 50 second interval
- Roll Over Commando Push Ups - Max.reps during 50 second interval
- Low Jump Rope Jack - max.reps during 50 second interval
- Reverse Push Up & Kick Up - max. reps during 50 second interval
Workout takes 16 minutes = Four, 4 minute sequences.
Set Interval Timer for 4 rounds and two intervals of 10 seconds and 50 seconds.
Complete as many reps of each exercise during the 50 second intervals.
1. Skipping on your left leg
2. Roll Over Commando Push Ups
3. Skipping on your right leg
4. Roll Over Commando Push Ups
*Two push ups with the two knee tucks count as 1 rep for the Roll Over Commando Push Ups exercise.
1. Low Jump Rope Jacks
2. Reverse Push Up & Kick Up
3. Low Jump Rope Jacks
4. Reverse Push Up & Kick Up
Repeat both sequences one more time to complete 16 minutes in total.
I added an extra 4 minutes of intervals for a total of 20 minutes
Meal#1: 7:00 am - 8 ozs fat free milk with 1 scoop Met Rx Protein powder (210 calories)
Meal #2: 10:00 pm - 2 slices uncured bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 small banana, coffee & sugar free creamer. (210 calories)
Meal #3: 1:30 pm - 1 1/2 servings of veggie wedgies, 2 Tbs lt sour cream, 1 Tbs BBQ sauce, 4 ozs grilled salmon (375 calories)
Meal #4: 7:00 pm - 12 med shrimp, grilled zucchini, serving chocolate chips & lt popcorn (ugh, why!) (515 calories)
1310 calories total
WATER: 6 glasses