Thursday, February 24, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Thurs. Feb. 24, 2011

My SMART Quest for today is:  Try to stay focused.  I find myself craving chocolate for some reason.  Not sure why!  Gotta try to stay on track.  I am considering not counting my calories, and trying not to weigh myself, but I don't know if I can do it!

Went to bed late.  Had a hard time getting up. Slept well though!

Awoke: 5:00 am - 5 1/2  hours sleep!
Warm up: 5:25 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds





Survivor Workout - My Way!

Workout Breakdown

Time: 20 min.
Workout Type: Interval training
Exercises: 5 X 4 rounds!
  • Backward Lunge Kick Up (left leg) X max. reps during 50 sec. interval
  • Backward Lunge Kick Up (right leg) X max. reps during 50 sec. interval
  • One Arm Press Up (alternating arms) X max. reps during 50 sec. interval
  • 2 kick ups & Breakdance Push Up (alt. sideds) X max. reps during 50 sec. interval
  • Pike Jump & Jump Up X max. reps during 50 sec. interval
I removed this 5 minute countdown workout because my knees could not handle the stress.
  • One Leg Squat & Jump Tuck X max. reps during 5 minute count down

Instructions: This workout was originally supposed to be 15 minutes long and 3 parts.
I did 4 rounds of the first part for a total of 20 minutes.
Set Interval Timer for 5 rounds of 10 and 50 second interval.
Complete as many reps during each 50 second interval

My Scores:
1. Backward Lunge Kick Up (left leg) – 22 reps, 22 reps, 22 reps, 20 reps
2. Backward Lunge Kick Up (right leg) – 20 reps, 18 reps, 20 reps, 20 reps
3. One Arm Press UP (alternating arms for each rep) – 9 reps, 9 reps, 9 reps, 9 reps
4. 2 Kick Ups & Breakdance Push Up – 4 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps
5. Pike Jump & Squat Jump – 8 reps, 8.5 reps, 9 reps, 9 reps

My legs and core were really exhausted after this workout.  I would have liked to do a bit more when it was done, but I had to carpool so I ran out of time.

0 comments: