Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥ SMART Quest Tues. Feb. 1, 2011

Week 3, Day 2
My SMART Quest for today:  I am feeling back on track again, so hopefully I can continue on with a positive mindset!

Went to bed at 11:00 pm.  I was kep up most of the night by my hubby snoring!  I am always tired lately because this has become a huge problem for me, my mindset has not been so good.  I feel so tired lately!  I awoke a 4:45 am feeling very tired and groggy!  But I pulled myslef out of bed and made myself workout!

Awoke: 4:45 am - 5 3/4 hours unrest!
Warm up: 5:10 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds


Chalean - Turbo Fire HIIT 25 workout : 5:15 am
This HIIT workout was a bit longer and a bit harder than the one I did on Saturday!  It was a great quicky workout.  My heart rate was way up and my legs were on fire.  I would have finished with more cardio like jumping rope, but I had to carpool today so I was short on time.  Just glad to get through the workout considering how tired I had felt!

Get Your Workout Gear Here:
These are the items I actually love and use!














MEALS:
Meal #1: 7:00 am - 12 ozs fat free milk, 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder  (220 calories)
Meal #2: 10:30 am -  Coffee, sugar free creamer, 1/2 banana, 3 egg whites omlette with, 4 cherry tomatoes, spinach, & asparagus (310 calories)
Meal #3: 1:00 pm - 4 oz chicken tender (312 calories)
Meal #4:  3:30 pm - 5 dried apricots, 1/4 cup trail mix (210 calories)

Meal #4: 7:00 pm -  Beef Stir fry with broccoli, carrots & bamboo shoots, strawberries , 1/2 banana & drizzle of chocolate syrup. (414 calrories)

1466 calories total 

WATER:
  6 glasses

0 comments: