Friday, February 11, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Fri. Feb. 11, 2011

Week 4, Day 5
My SMART Quest for today:  I am feeling energized and positive.  I love this new Mindset.  I hope it stays!



I went to bed again at 11:00 pm last night, why do I stay up so late?  Sleep was pretty good.


Awoke: 5:00 am - 6  hours sleep!
Warm up: 5:20 am
Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds


Today I am really excited to try Zuzana's "Touch It Exercise Challenge".  I hope she continues on with these great workouts and challenges.  This is my style of working out, I love it!

Touch It! Exercise Challenge

 

Workout Breakdown

Time: 30min.
Workout Type: Count Down Challenge
Exercises: 2
  • Sumo Jumps & Sumo High Knees Exercise Combomaximum sets
  • Moderate Pace Skipping 20 minutes
Instructions:

1. Set your Gymboss Interval Timer to count down 10 minutes for you. Your goal is to complete as many sets of the Sumo Jumps & Sumo High Knees Exercise Combo as possible during the 10 minutes.


2. Reset your timer to count down 20 minutes, play your favourite music and skip with your jump rope at a moderate pace. You can change up the style of skipping as much as you wish, just keep the heart rate up for the entire 20 minutes.

Wow oh wow!  This was killer.  Amazing that only 10 minutes can be so brutal.  My quads were on FIRE!

Zuzana's score was 41 sets  in 10 minutes

My SCORE: 40 sets in 10 minutes!  Yes!  I felt great!  Sore but great!

The skipping rope was a bit boring.  I was trying to change it up, running in place, boxing moves, etc.
I finished this workout with:
AB Wheel - 20 reps - full extension.  I felt like I needed to work my shoulders and back.



Get Your Workout Gear Here:
These are the items I love and Use













MEALS:
Meal #1: 7:00 am -  2 scoops chocolate MetRX protein plus powder blended with water & ice, coffee &  sugar free creamer (250 calories), coffee & sugar free creamer
Meal
#2: 10:30 am -  2 slices uncured turkey bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 sm banana  (180 calories)
Meal #3: 2:30 pm -    4 oz chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 oz black beans, 4 oz roasted beets, 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, 8 tortilla chips (517 calories)

Meal #4: 9:00 pm - 1 Serving Pistachio Nuts, 5 dried apricots (280)

1227 calories total 
WATER:  7 glasses

0 comments: