Saturday, February 12, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Sat. Feb. 12, 2011

Week 4, Day 6
My SMART Quest for today:  Try and be really good with my eating!  Weekends are always tough!




I went to bed  at 12:00 am last night, I was reading a book for book club and just couldn't seem to put it down!  I slept fairly well but I think what I read in my book, The Hunger Games, was incorporated into my dreams, geez!



Awoke: 7:00 am - 7  hours sleep!
I was planning on doing Zuzana's 400 Rep Workout, but I am so sore from yesterday's workout and really from the past week, that it hurts in my quads, calves, neck, abs, etc.  I don't see how I could do a challenge that is ALL burpees, so I will save it for Monday and keep going from there!

I am feeling really pretty good lately.  I hope this keeps up! 

I was supposed to go to a funeral today, but I just didn't feel up to it.  I hope I wasn't being selfish, but that's how I feel. am going to put it behind me and have a great day!

MEALS:
Meal #1: 10:00 am - coffee & sugar free creamer, 1/2 small banana, 1 egg, 2 slices of uncured bacon, 2 slices of mango.  (310 calories)
Meal #2: 1:30 pm - 3 ozs chicken grilled breast,  2 oz grilled zucchini, 3 oz beets with 1 tsp olive oil, 2 oz asparagus (280 calories)
Meal #3: 4:30 pm - 5 dried apricots, 10 raw almonds (154 calories)
Meal #4: 9:30 pm - 1 serving raw trek trail mix, 1/2 cup texturized protein, 4 oz ff milk. (400 calories)
1140 calories Total
Water: 7  glasses

My mom fell this evening and it was hard to get my meals in as I had to go and take care of her.  She is bruised but fine, poor mama!  I was starving and didn't want to eat so late this evenig, but I just couldn't starve myself so I ate raw nuts and milk and proteins.

0 comments: