This is a pyramid type workout. You will start with 50 reps of the first exercise and take away 10 reps as you complete each exercise.
You will start and finish this workout with some Jump Ropes.
- Kettlebell (1 heavier Dumbbell will also work)
- Jump Rope (you can also jump without the jump rope)
- Jump Rope - 400 reps
- Kettlebell High Pull - 50 reps
- Feet Elevated Push Ups - 40 reps
- Dumbbell Step Ups - 30 reps (15 reps each side)
- Dumbbell Squat to Rotational Press - 20 reps
- 8 Count Body Builders - 10 reps
- Jump Rope - 200 reps