Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Wed. May 4, 2011

Week 8, Day 3
My SMART Quest for today is:  Today is supposed to be a reward meal day. I don't want to have one, but we are supposed to meet friends later, so I will see what happens. I plan to be good during the day just in case.

Awoke:  5:00 am
Warm Up: 5:25 am 
12 push ups
20 squats
20 spiderman climbs
30 jumping jacks
Completed 2 rounds!  I continue to add extra reps to my warm up to get my heart going!

Workout:  5:30 am

Today I am doing Scott Colby's Weight Based Interval Training 21, week 7, from Ageless Abs 2 Program!  I am adding more reps and doing more advanced moves.   


Metabolic Acceleration Phase - Week 8

Weight Based Interval Training # 2

BOSU Spiderman Climbs with Push Ups x 20 total push ups     
DB Squat With Rotational Overhead Press (17.5 lb Dumbbells) x 16 reps total (8 each side)Bodyweight Rows Feet on Stability Ball (Bosu Ball) x 20 reps (10 reps on Bosu, 10 reps feet on floor)
DB Reverse Lunge to Side Raise (15 lb & 12 lb Dumbbells)x 16 reps  total (8 each leg)

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes.  Rest only as needed.

 
I think I slept fairly well.  I used 17.5 lb Dumbbells for the Rotational Overhead Press again.  For the DB Rev. Lunge to Side Raise, I started with 15 lb dumbbells for round #1, but went down to 12 lb dumbbells for rounds 2 & 3.  Last week i did the opposite.  I felt tired again during this workout.
I was able to complete 3 rounds in 17:37 minutes.  I decided to finish a 4th round.  It took 22:43 minutes to finish.
R#1 - 6:23, R# 2 - 5:41,  R#3 - 5:33 R#4 - 5:06


WATER: 7 glasses

MINDSET: I had sort of an odd eating day.  I had to go and run errands which kept me out most f the day and I didn't bring food with me.  I then came home and ate bread!  i was just really wanting it and I know the dangers of being over-hungry!  I didn't eat much the rest of the day, but I just ate poorly.  I still was at a deficit, but not in a healthy way, oh well, there is always tomorrow!

0 comments: