Friday, February 3, 2012

Back on Track and Feelin' Good!

I am happy to report that I really am back on track both with my eating and workouts!

It has been tough, but feels good to eat cleanly and stick with my workouts.  I feel I got a tiny bit de-conditioned over the holidays and ever since my daughter was sick and in and out of the ER, my eating has been bad because often times I would go half a day without food and then come home and eat too much!

I try to eat something healthy every 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours.  I have also been trying to get all of my workouts in.  Lately I was finding that life was getting in the way and I was making excuses!

Today I did Scott Colby's Bootcamps On Demand Circut Workout:

FUN RUN

Warm Up:
12 Push Ups
20 Squats
20 Spiderman Climbs
30 Jumping Jacks
2 rounds of this

Run 100 meters
Push Ups x 50
Jumping Lunges x 50 (total)

Run 200 meters (1/8th mile)
Push Ups x 40
Jumping Lunges x 40

Run 300 meters
Push Ups x 30
Jumping Lunges x 30

Run 400 meters (1/4th mile)
Push Ups x 20
Jumping Lunges x 20

Run 500 meters
Push Ups x 10
Jumping Lunges x 10

As quickly through each round for the fastest time.

I added a finisher of 40 Bench Dips to top it off!

I felt like my arms were going to fall off with all of those push ups!  Loved it!

MEALS:

Meal #1:  1 Medium Banana, 1 slice Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Bread, 1 Tsp. of Natural Peanut Butter, Coffee & Sugar free creamer. (253 calories)
Meal #2:  1 1/2serving of Weight Watchers Asian Inspired 1 Point Vegetable Soup, 1 oz of lean beef, 1 tiny mandarin orange,  1 slice of Ezekiel Aprouted grain Bread, 1 Tsp of reduced calorie strawberry cream cheese. (368 calories)
Meal #3:  1 small handmade La Tortilla Factory corn Tortilla, 1 Tbs of Sauce, 1/2 oz of reduced fat shredded cheese. (135 calories)
Meal #

0 comments: