Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 1, day 6 - Jorge Cruise's "The Belly Fat Cure - Fast track"

Another day and I am still going strong!  I am feeling great after achieving my first "run".

I am down another 1/2 pound, yippee!  I am happy that I am almost to my 1 week mark.  I will have a challenge tonight as I have to work at a community "fish fry".  I think I will be okay, as I don't love the fried fish anyway.  If I do eat any of it I will take the breading off of it.

MEALS:
Meal #1:   11:00 am - 2 slices uncured bacon, 1 egg, coffee with half & half , vanilla & stevia. (Probiotic taken 30 minutes after this meal)
Snack: No Snack
Meal #2: 2:30 pm - 4 ozs of extra lean ground sirloin cooked with 1 slice of cheddar cheese, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup mushrooms & dash of hot sauce.  (Probiotic taken 30 minutes after this meal)
Snack:  15 almonds, 8 cashews, 1 scoop of MetRX Protein Powder with 8 ozs water
Meal #3: 4 shrimp (fried but I removed the breading), 3 ozs of fried cod (again, I removed the breading from it).  2 slices of reduced sodium, no nitrate turkey breast with 1 oz of brie & 1/2 oz of cream cheese. (Probiotic taken 30 minutes after this meal)
Sugar:  2.8g (another great sugar free day)
Carbs: 31g
Water: 8 glasses

0 comments: