Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 1, Day 7 - Jorge Cruise , The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track

Yes!  I am on my 7th day of the program!  1 week!  I am feeling great about staying on track with this program.  I was able to overcome eating breads and fried food last night as well as not having any chocolate or wine (yes, I know I am allowed to have this if I want, but I want to do the first 2 weeks without any of the "treats".

Tonight will prove to be a bigger challenge for me.  I have bookclub and always love going but I never know what the hostess will have on the menu.  Hopefully if it turns out to be a pasta main dish that there will also be salad and I will fill up on salad.  There will also be wine and I haven't decided if  I will allow myself to have a glass.  At this point I say no but we will see.  I woll NOT have dessert, lol.  We will be discussing the book, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.

0 comments: