- Be sure your baking powder is really fresh
- Add the egg first, then the baking powder and really mix it good to break up the baking powder and mix it well into the egg.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Add the blueberries last
- Add a dash of Vanilla extract to give it a more homemade taste.
- You can use either coconut oil or olive oil
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Yes, I am Obsessed with Jorge Cruise's Skinny Muffins!
Okay, I admit it. I really love these muffins and the idea of making something so simple that is good for you. I eat one every morning with my coffee. I have since added the fresh blueberries and think it is the perfect healthy muffin. Mmm good!
Some pointers about making the muffin: