Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 2, Day 3 of Jorge Cruise's "The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track"

So far...So good!

I am now halfway through my second week of Jorge Cruise's "The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track" eating plan.  It seems easier now that my body is used to not having those bad carbs and sugar.  I haven't lost any extra weight yet this week but my clothes feel looser and I feel good.  I am hoping by the end of the week I will have a small loss.

I was happy that I made it through the Fish Fry on Friday night and my book club on Saturday night without cheating, or messing up.  I just made good choices and passed on the hors d'oeuvres, bread basket & dessert and ate a small bowl of beef stew and a nice fennel salad.  I didn't even have any wine even though I could have had 1 or 2 glasses.  I really want to have a good, clean 2 weeks on this fast track program.

I do need to get more sleep but that has alwas been something I have a hard time managing.  I woke up early and got a nice workout in:

Awoke:  4:45 am
Warm-up & Workout: 5:00 am

TURBO FIRE - 45 minute workout!

I had a quiz at my Personal Fitness Training School, Chapter 13, NASM - Strength Endurance Chart - Acute Variables.  Woo Hoo, I Aced it!

We seem to be ahead in class so our teacher had us work out before lunch for about 30 minutes.  It was an exhausting circuit.  We learned how to progress exercises to make them more challenging for our clients. When we were finished he gave us a 30 minute break and we all ended up laying on mats on the floor to cool down and rest.  We looked dead, lol.

WARM - UP:  5 - 8 minutes Stretching
WORKOUT:  2 Circuits of the following - 1 minute each, as fast as possible - 10 seconds "rest"

3 minutes rest - Repeat 2 circuits again.
  • DB Push Up with Renegade Row to Mountain Jumper
  • MB Lunge with Rotation to Overhead Reach
  • Squat with Horizonatal Row and Alternating Side Leg Lift
  • Crunch on Bench to Jumping Pull Up
  • Plank Diagonal Mountain Jumpers

We came back from lunch to our usual Lab work:

Warm - Up: 30 minutes Foam Rolling (Self Myofascial)
                     5 Minutes Dyamic Stretching

WORKOUT:  Too many circuits to list of Balance and core exercises some alone, some with partners. 
The workout lasted about 50 minutes of Balance, short break and about 20 minutes of core work.

MEALS:
Meal #1:  Jorge Cruise's Skinny Muffin with Blueberries, coffee with sugar free creamer
Snack:  1 scoop of MetRx Protein powder with water
Meal #2: 3.5 ozs or beef , top sirloin, 1 cup of brussels sprouts
Snack:  1 small pkg. of Trager Joe's "Just a handful of cashews", 1 Tbs of shredded cheese
Meal #3: 1 small bowl of homemade chicken soup (chicken breast, stock, carrots, celery, onion

WATER:  9 glasses

0 comments: