Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 2, Day 4 - Jorge Cruise's "The Belly Fat Cure - Fast track"

Today is the 4th day of the 2nd week. I am feeling really great on the program. I wish I could get more sleep, but once again I was up late. I managed to sleep in a little but I really need to work on this.

I am happy to announce that I have lost a little more weight on Jorge's program. I am down another 2 lbs for a total of 8.25 lobs in 2 weeks. I don't have a lot of weight to lose so I am very happy with these results. I know Jorge claims that a person can lose u to 14 lbs in 2 weeks so for me 8.25 lbs is terrific!

I went for another run in my Couch to 5k program this morning. I am in week 2, day 2. It was challenging but i was thrilled to do the run 2 times. I am still feeling tired from it but I also feel victorious!

MEALS:
Meal #1: Jorge Cruise's Skinny Muffin with Blueberries, coffee with sugar free creamer
Snack: no snack
Meal #2:
Snack:
Meal #3:

WATER: 4 glasses

0 comments: