Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 4, Day 2 The Belly Fat Cure - Jorge Cruise

I transitioned over from The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track , to Jorge Cruise's Original Belly Fat Cure Program.  The major differene is that you can have some Healthy grains or "Belly Good Carbs".  I am still watching my sugar intake, basically, not really eating any sugar, but I am letting myself have 1 or 2 pieces of fruit a day (when I want). 

Since being on Jorges program I have come to realize that you really don't need to eat all of these processed foods and sugar.  Once your body gets used to not having them, you don't really miss them.  I know if I want to have a piece of "white" bread, or a cookie every now and then, I can, but I find myself not wanting to even go there. 

I have come up with new ways to satisfy my love of chocolate and carbs in a healthy way!

I have lost about 8 1/2 lbs since the start.  The scale stopped moving after the first 2 weeks, but I am stilllosong inched which leads me t believe that some of the original weight loss was what Jorge calls "False Belly Fat Loss" meaning that most of your initial weight loss is water & waste, so I am not discouraged as I know that the decrease in my measurements proves that the 8 1/2 lbs is now actual fat loss.  I'll take it!

0 comments: