TUSCAN KALE SALAD
- 4 Cups of Kale washed and finely chopped
- 4 Tbs sunflower seed kernels
- 4 Tbs golden raisins
- 4 Tbs finely cubed (diced) Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 2 Tbs of thinly slivered (very fine) onion
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice (1/2 small lemon)
- Rice Vinegar (just a few splashes)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add Kale, sunflower seeds, raisins, onion, & Pecorino Romano cubes
- Squeeze lemon juice into salad and add Olive oil, vingar, salt & pepper
- Use your hands to gently toss the salad. It is better to use your hands here as it seems to help coat and soften the kale a bit.
- That's it! So easy and so good! FABULICIOUS!