Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 2, Day 6 - Jorge Cruise's "The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track"

Today was another great day. I gave my body a rest because it was a bit achy from all of the running yesterday. I felt weird not working out, but I am trying to listen to my body more. I will be running again tomorrow morning as I finish up week 2 of the Couch to 5k program I am doing.

I got a bit more sleep as well, it was nice.

I seem to be losing fat in odd places. I can see that my arms are smaller and my back is smaller, etc. I have not been weight training , yet I can see more definition on my shoulders, etc.


MEALS:
Meal #1: Jorge Cruise's Skinny Muffin with Blueberries, coffee with sugar free creamer
Snack: No Snack
Meal #2: 2 servings of Shrimp Campechana (shrimp, abalone, tomato, cilantro, avocado, hot sauce, lime juice)
Snack: 1 small pkg. of Trader Joe's "Just a handful of cashews", 1 Tbs of shredded cheese
Meal #3: 2 servings of my Belly Good Almond Meal Crust Pizza (almond flour, egg, olive oil, 2 Tbs low sugar sauce, bell peppers, mushrooms, tiny bit of onion, cheese.)., 1 square of Ghiradelli 86% Cacao (1/4 of a serving)

WATER: 9 glasses

0 comments: