There are no intervals but there are 8 different exercises that you will be going through as quickly as possible with minimal rest. On the exercises that have weights (dumbbells), be sure to use a weight heavy enough , but not so heavy that you lose good form on your reps.
Warm Up: 3 minutes Stretching:
- Push Ups x 10 - 12
- Squats x 10 - 15
- Spiderman Climbs x 15 - 20
- Jumping Jacks x 20 - 30
- Mountain Climber Push Ups x 17
- Step Ups with Bicep Curls x 17 each leg
- Dumbbell Squat Press x 17
- Suicide Planks x 17
- Dumbbell Bent Over Row and Raise x 17
- Walking Lunge with MB Rotation x 17 each leg
- Mountain Jumpers x 17
- DB Rennegade Rows x 17 each arm
Try and do 3 rounds of this workout with minimal rest. it is a tough one. As the rounds go by it gets harder and harder. If you are a beginner use light Dumbbells (DB) and only do 1 round. If you are pressed for time 2 rounds will do, just be sure to give it your all.