Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 3, Day 1 Jorge Cruise's The Belly Fat Cure - Fast Track

Relaxation - So Nice!

Today was my off day for exercise!  It was so nice to relax and get some things done that I was falling behind on.  I have been doing well on Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure Program. 

I will continue to follow the Fast Track program but I do plan to add back some of the grains like brown rice, quinoa and oatmeal perhaps 3 times a week in controlled portions to see how things go.

I will also continue to keep my sugar intake at 15g a day or less which is quite a challenge considering that almost everything we eat has some sugar in it.  I will allow myself to have a bit of fruit a couple of days a week to treat myself and my body.



I feel I am getting good results, but I want to be able to live as normal a life as possible and that means not restricting healthy foods forever.

It was my plan to try and balance my hormones and get my sugar under control.  I think it has worked!

Looking forward to a good day at school tomorrow!  We have a NASM Quiz on Program Design for workouts! 

0 comments: