Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Fri. March 25, 2011

Week, 2 Day 5
My SMART Goal for today is:  Just keep moving ahead!  I have been so good this week.  Hopefully on Monday I will notice something different.  I think because I have been doing this for so long I don't tend to see the results.  But I know that what I am doing is good for me so I will keep doing it!
Sleep:    7 hours 45 minutes  - Went to bed about 11:00 pm  - Late day for my daughter at school so I slept in more than I wanted, but it felt good!  I slept fairly well all night so I feel good today!
Awoke:  6:45 am
Warm Up: 7:00 am 
8 push ups
12 squats
10 spiderman climbs
20 jumping jacks
Completed 2 rounds!

Workout:  7:05 am

Today I am doing Scott Colby's Ageless Abs 2 Weight Based Interval training #3.
I will do Bosu Jump Squats instead of the normal Jump Squats.  I will add weights to the T-Stabilizations to make it more challenging.  I am also adding extra reps and doing 20 reps per exercise instead of 15.
Equipment:


BOSU Ball 
Gymboss Interval Timer
Exercise Mat
8 lb Dumbbells
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer to count down 1 Interval of 20:00 minutes

Weight Based Interval Training #3 

Close Grip Push Ups x 20
BOSU Jump Squats x 20
T-Stabilizations with dumbbells x 20 total
Squat Thrusts x 20
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes.  Rest only as needed

I was able to complete 4 rounds in 23:15 minutes (3 1/2 rounds in 20 minutes)
Rd#1 - 5:54, Rd#2 - 5:33, Rd#3 - 5:15, Rd#4 - 3:18 (3/4 of a round) + 1:58 to finish  
I was able to shave off some time on each round this week from last Friday!  I always try to challenge myself that way by beating my time or adding reps/weights!  It really keeps me motivated!
Total Time: 21:58

Today I did 20 reps on all exercises instead of 15.
The Close Grip Push Ups were super challenging for me.  I Love push ups, but these are very hard to do.

I used a BOSU Ball and did Step Jumps with Squats to make it more challenging.  It was a good balance exercise.
I added 8 lb dumbbells to each hand for the T-Stabilizations for 20 reps. 

It was a good workout.  Sweat was rolling into my eyes when i did the push ups and squat thrusts!  I had to rest a bit in between the close grip push ups.  I love push ups but the close grip ones are still challenging for me after the first round.  But I feel myself getting stronger and I am happy about that.

MEALS:  P & C Day
Meal#1: - 10:20 am 1 small serving of Oatmeal,  Egg white omelet with spinach , mushrooms, onion, 1/2 banana
Meal #2: - 00:00 am -
Meal #3: - 0:00 pm 
Meal #4: -  0:00 pm - 
Meal #5: - 0:00 pm - 
 _calores total, _sugars for the whole day. 
WATER: 2 glasses )so far)
MINDSET:

0 comments: