Awoke: 5:50 am - 6 hours, 30 minutes sleep!
Warm up: 6:10 am
Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds
Workout Type: Time Challenge
- Backward Lunge Kick Up x 25 reps on each leg
- Walk Over Push Up x 50 reps
- Mountain Climbers x 50 reps
- Sumo Squats Knee Up x 50 reps
- One Leg Bridge Leg Lift x 25 reps on each leg
- Side to Side Squat & Leg Lift x 50 reps
- One Arm Tricep Push Up x 25 reps on each arm
- Star Crunch x 50 reps
- Diagonal Touch Downx x25 reps on each side
- Side Plank Lift x 25 reps on each side
- One Leg Wall Sit x 25 reps on each leg
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer to Stopwatch mode.
Complete all 11 exercises as fast as you can.
Do not sacrifice form!
Stay focused so that you get the most out of your workout.
Zuzana's scores: 32 minutes and 46 seconds 1 year ago and in November: 23 minutes and 3 seconds
MY SCORE: 25 minutes 49 seconds! I feel good about this! The workout was very challenging.
I had trouble figuring out the side plank Lift so I ended up doing another round of the One Arm Tricep Push up so I wouldn't waste more time not getting any exercises done. I felt exhausted but very good after this challenge!