Thursday, March 3, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Thurs. March 3, 2011

My SMART Quest for today is: Try to change things up.  I am going to start doing some of Scott's workout's as I haven't done them in awhile and I am sure they will be challenging!


Awoke: 5:00 am - 5 hours, 40 minutes sleep!
Warm up: 5:20 am

Push ups x 8
Squats x 12
Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
Jumping Jacks x 20
Completed 2 rounds




Scott Colby's 21 day Meltdown
Weight Based Interval Training Workout "B"

Workout Breakdown

Well, earlier this week I was able to do 4 rounds but it added an extra 7 minutes to my time.
This time I was able to do 3 rounds in 19+ minutes.  No matter how hard I push myself I just can't complete 4 rounds in 20 minutes.  It was a tough challenge  since I haven't done it in awhile.
The last time I tried to do it I was sick and could barely do 2 rounds so I fell better with the timing this time.

I am feeling stronger again and looking leaner.  I have not been doing heavy weights, but pretty much just body weight exercises and interval training!  Feels good!



Bodyweight Row Wide Grip x 20 (or Resistance Band Rows x 30)
Jumping Lunges x 20 (total) (beginners can do 20 regular lunges)
Lizard Crawl Push Ups x 20 (beginners do 20 knees on ground push ups)
Step Ups x 20 each leg
T-Stabilization x 20 total
Mountain Jumpers x 20

Scott wants us to go through these exercises in order.
Completion of all 6 exercises = 1 round.
Perform as many rounds of this circuit as quickly as possible (or 20 minutes), whichever comes first. Rest as needed.

0 comments: