Wednesday, March 9, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Wed. March 9, 2011

My SMART Quest for today:  Continue trying to stay positive.  I am starting to feel overwhelmed with all of the things I have to do in my everyday life!  Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew and with my mind wandering all the time thanks to menopause it is really hard to stay focused.

Sleep:  - 6  1/2 hours - Went to bed at 10:00 pm  - I had to get up earlier as my daughter was going on a retreat and I had to help her get ready!
Awoke:  4:30 am
Warm Up: 5:00 am 
8 push ups
12 squats
10 spiderman climbs
20 jumping jacks
Completed 2 rounds!

Workout:  5:05 am

Today I am doing Scott Colby's Ageless Abs 1 - Weight Based Interval Training #1 From week 7/8

Workout Breakdown

Time: 20min.
Workout Type: Weight Based Interval Training
Exercises: 4
  • Dumbbell Squat with Front Raise ( 15 lbs each hand) x 12 reps -
  • Dumbbell Reverse Lunge with Overhead Press (17.5 lbs each hand) x 12 reps (6 reps each leg)
  • Dumbbell Bent Over Row with Front Raise (15 lbs. each hand) x 12 reps
  • Dumbbell Renegade Row wit T-Stabilization (12 Lbs each hand) x 20 reps
Instructions:
Complete as many rounds of the 4 exercises in order within the 20 minutes.

Set  Gymboss Interval Timer as a stop watch
Rest only when needed.

I was so tired.  My heart rate was way up.  It has been awhile since I have done Dumbbell workouts so I went a bit lighter on the weights.  Glad I did as it was very hard to get through the Reverse lunge with overhead press, wow oh wow! 

0 comments: