Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥ SMART Quest ♥ Tues, March 1, 2011

My SMART Quest for today: Believe that I WILL have a great week in mind, body & soul!
Scott Colby will be starting his Ageless Abs Program again.  I will sit through the tele seminar again and I think it will be very motivating!




Workout Breakdown
Time: ? min.
Workout Type: 300 rep Time Challenge
Exercises: 5
      • Jump Up & Star Lift x 60 reps
      • James Bond Lunges x60 reps (alternating legs)
      • Monkey Business Exercise x 60 reps
      • Side Crunch x 30 reps on each side
      • Breakdance Push Up & Knee Tuck x 60 reps
This was a super hard challenge! 
It took me 30 minutes 41 seconds to complete all of the reps and rounds.
I felt pretty good about this as it took Zuzana 27 minutes and freddy 28 minutes, so not bad!  I did regular push ups on the toes rather than the knee tuck push ups.

I finished this workout with:
Ab Wheel - 22 full extension reps! Ouch!

0 comments: